it’s been a scrappy week.
my sunday scrappin’:
- (above) was a fun layout that i did this week. i’ve had this picture sitting on my scrap-desk, begging to be scrapped. the rainbow paper just screamed “80’s” to me.
- (below), as posted here. i love this layout! it was a fun layout to do. my best friend, always a joy to be around. and of course, Starbucks! all of the fun stickers & actual Starbucks items. the layout just “worked”! i love it when that happens.
- also posted some older layouts this week, that i love looking back on.
- as usual, there are always cards to be made.
- projects waiting to be completed.
- i didn’t do the challenge this week, unless you include the circle Starbucks’ emblem. lol. it was my bday last sunday, so i forgot to check!
hope everyone’s weekend is going well.
still needing to clean my scrap-room, write/edit neighborhood newsletter, pay bills and catch up on laundry! yikes! when i would actually just like to snuggle down with my starbucks and sunday paper.
enjoy your day!