| ok. those are ham roll-ups. oh ya….they are sooo good. we have always had them at Thanksgiving and Christmas, for as long as i can remember. my dad used to make them, now my sister has taken his job. they are fabulous no matter who makes them. they are very simple.
here’s the recipe–if you can call it that!
Holiday Ham Roll-ups
- deli sliced ham, sliced as thick or thin as you like, you can purchase the prepackaged type as well. pieces should be rectangles approx. 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches
- 1 8oz. brick of cream cheese, softened
- green onions, washed and ends trimmed off
- Spread cream cheese very carefully on slice of ham…the ham may rip if the ham is sliced to thin or if the cream cheese isn’t soft enough.
- Take an onion and place along the edge, lengthwise.
- Carefully roll up ham slice, starting with the onion side.
- Proceed until all ingredients are used.
- Place on a plate and chill in refrigerator.
- Carefully slice into bite size pcs.
- YUM Serve cold, store remainders in refrigerator, (but in our house, there are never any left.) (in fact, they quickly disappear before the meal even begins.)