|welcome to the second edition of “summer snack review”!!
today we are discussing Wendy’s new Frosty-cino
here’s how it rated…scale of 1 to 5, (1 poor, 5 fabulous):
- overall taste: 2 (i thought it tasted like any ol’ chocolate shake)
- added goodies: 1 (a tad of whipped cream with a tiny drizzle of chocolate…not even close to the picture)
- size/value: 2 (i think i paid around $2.49 for a small….) (only available in small or large)
- “coffee-ness”: 1 (i don’t remember even tasting hardly any coffee-flavor…bummer)
- nutrition facts: 2 (390 calories / 10 grams of fat / 62 carbs / 52 grams of sugar) i guess that’s not too bad as far as calories go…it is better than their other new item that we reviewed previously!
Over-all rating of Wendy’s Frosty-cino: 1.6
special note: according to Wendy’s site it does not list peanut products in the ingredients, so it should be safe for those with a peanut allergy (you may want to investigate further).
have you tried one?
did you like it?