|easy peasy little button wreaths…here’s how!!
you will need:
- 2 scalloped circle punches in different sizes
- small circle punch for the center, or i just used a knife/scissors
- buttons & thread/floss & needle
- adhesives (glue/double-sided tape)
- hole punch/scissors
all i did:
- collected a few Christmas-themed papers/cardstock. using your punches, cut 2 scalloped circles.
- cut a circle in the center.
- spray as much or as little glitter-mist on them…allowing them to dry for a few seconds, depending on how much you use.
- thread your buttons however you like. i like my knots to be on top. it makes it less ‘bumpy’ when gluing them on.
- adhere your two wreaths together. (i used double-sided tape)
- glue on your buttons.
- punch a small hole for your ribbon.
- i strung both ends of the ribbon through to the front of the wreath, so that a little bow could be tied. you can make your ribbon as long as you want. i wanted enough ribbon so that it could either be hung on the tree or more-than-likely, used as a gift tag. (i did put a tiny dot of glue around the front of the hole, to help hold my bow in the position i wanted)
it’s really easy. you can make them as detailed as you want. try different papers, buttons, ribbons, the combinations are endless!