|Well. Something new to try.
Every Friday in February, I will be posting random fun facts. This week’s category is Me.
Here are the fun facts for this week.
Random Fun Facts about Me:
- I despise “Wizard of Oz” & “The Sound of Music”.
- I have never flown…ever…
- My husband & I have NEVER danced nor have we ever gone to a dance.
- I don’t wear glasses…although, I’m almost 40 and I am pretty sure that these ‘old eyes of mine might need some help soon…lol…
- I have never broken a bone.
- I haven’t had any pop in about 10 years.
- I am a TV addict. I can’t stand silence in the house.
- I love doing laundry and despise cleaning bathrooms & floors.
- I prefer to watch movies/DVDs/TV with the closed captions (subtitles) turned on. I think that you catch more of what they are saying, when you are reading along with them. Plus if everyone is asleep you can turn the TV down and still know what’s going on…lol…
- I fear that I will have a heartache and often think that any sudden pain on my left side will be the death of me.
So, those were 10 facts about me. Not sure how fun or entertaining they were, but they are facts.
Only 10 days till my birthday. I am somewhat of a control freak. My husband is planning all sorts of things and I have NO idea what they are. ARGH. He simply tells me the date & time and that’s all. Not my usual routine. I mean, how is a girl supposed to know what to wear if she has no idea where she is going, or who will be there?!?!
10 more days. I hope I survive. LoL