|ok. so, i’ve been missing-in-action…. for no particular reason.
each time i would get ready to blog, i couldn’t think of anything to blog about. argh.
how boring must my life be??
here’s an update on my life, in a nutshell:
- i think i just ruined a new purple shirt. i washed it with the correct colors, (i’m very careful about that), but somehow, it got all-fuzzed up….hoping that once it dries, i can use a lint brush on it….i hate when that happens. and have you ever noticed, that no piece of clothing gets ruined that you HATE? it’s always something new and well-loved. argh.
- i have so many scrappy ideas bouncing around in my head & on my to-do list, yet never any discipline to sit down and do them. that frustrates me. argh.
- love love love’n the cool crisp air this time of year
- realizing i may be addicted to caffeine. oh well.
- the scale said that i gained a few pounds. argh. have lost almost 25 pounds since january….but somehow a few snuck back…..i will check again tomorrow. hopefully they disappear during the night. ha. argh.
- anxiously awaiting to see what this month’s new release will be over at papertreyink.com nichole gives a sneak peek on her blog….new releases come out on the 15th of each month. yea!
- meeting lisa for coffee tomorrow. yippee!!!!
- wondering why it’s so hard for women to find a good pair of jeans, that fit exactly like we want?!?!
- i’m NOT busy watching anything about the elections. shame on me. i know i vote republican, no matter what they say in any debate. call me stupid or naive or whatever. but i hate political crap. i’ll vote when it’s time….other than that, give me my regularly scheduled programs….
- wondering what the economy “stuff” means to me personally.
- i need to paint my toenails….but other than me, who really sees them during the winter? yet, when i know they are painted, my feet FEEL more put-together.
- in our family devotions last night, it suggested that every time we insult one-another, sarcastically, or otherwise, we should then compliment the person 5 times….my husband now owes me 9 more compliments.
well. that’s it in a nutshell. at least that’s all that i could ramble about tonight. i subbed today for recess duty. that’s always interesting. ha. but the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day, so i tried to enjoy it.
enough about me. hello stef. thanks for reading my blog and noticing my absence! have a great day!