Category: i recommend
Make me mindful of my words. This world can be a difficult place, and many of Your children are discouraged and afraid. Make me a powerful source of encouragement to those in need, and let my words and deeds be worthy of Your Son, the One who gives me courage and strength, this day and for all eternity.
- “But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called “Today”, so that none of you will be hardened by the deceifulness of sin.”
- “Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.”
(taken from: “Prayers of a Godly Woman: Second Edition“)
|here’s another tin…just to show you that any color theme works! not much supplies needed, (other than the candy & tin, you probably can make this from scraps you already have!).
they are sooooo quick & easy, yet look impressive.
|same tin, (just different lighting). LOVE these owls!|
|well, i finally used my first tin that i purchased a month or two ago, from papertreyink, (which i love! this company is the best!) anyways…..i’ve been waiting to create with them, and found mother’s day to be the perfect time.
their website and blog have many great ideas for these tins.
|i used a beach theme for this particular one, (thinking of the person it would go to)…i covered the bottom of the tin with one type of paper, then covered the inside bottom, with another type, (still in the same theme line).
on the top, i put a coordinating rub-on.
each piece of candy, (hershey nuggets), are wrapped with a strip of paper in the same theme.
i wrapped a piece of matching ribbon around the oustide bottom of the tin and also tied it with a piece of the same ribbon.
|if you are looking for a good book to read, try this one–sisters, ink. i just finished it! not only is it great Christian fiction, but the story also revolves around scrapbooking! there is a second book to be released in June.
so visit your local Christian bookstore, shop online at cbd.com, or check out your library! grab this book, an iced coffee, a chair in the sun & enjoy!
- “Bless and keep ____________, so that she (he) will not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers.” (Psalm 1:1)
- “Cause ____________ to obey us, for this is right. Let him (her) honor us, his (her) father and his (her) mother, so that it may go well with him (her) and that he (she) may enjoy a long life on earth.” (Ephesians 6:1-3)
- “Let the light of your face shine upon ___________. Fill his (her) heart with joy, and let him (her) lie down and sleep in peace.” (Psalm 4:6-8)