|welcome to the first edition of “summer snack review”.
i will be your guide this evening….and official taster & reviewer.
tonight we will be discussing Wendy’s new Coffee Toffee Twisted Frosty, (chocolate).
being a chocolate lover, i opted for this frosty with a chocolate base. it is also available in vanilla base
the picture above shows one represented at the bottom of the picture, the one without a straw.
here’s how it rated (scale of 1-5) (1 poor 5 being is was fabulous):
- overall taste: 4 (i enjoy the regular Wendy’s chocolate frosty, so this was even better)
- added goodies: 3 (there were a lot of toffee bits in it, but i always enjoy more crunchy chunks in my ice cream)
- size/value: 2(i didn’t even look at the price, to tell you the truth, but i did ask what sizes are available and it only comes in one size…..i don’t like that….i like options….if i’m hungry and wanting a big snack, i would like to be able to get a medium or large….if i’m keeping my calories low that day and only want a small, i want that option also. this one i shared with my hubby and it wasn’t quite enough for both of us. lol)
- “coffee-ness”: 4(an excellent balance of coffee flavor and chocolate.)
- nutritional facts: 1 (550 calories / 21 grams of fat / 83 carbs / 68 grams of sugar) YIKES! (not sure i would waste that many calories on this snack.)
over-all rating for the Wendy’s Coffee Toffee Twisted Frosty, (chocolate): 2.8
special note: this snack contains items that are made in a facility that processes or uses peanut products…this item is NOT safe for those people with a peanut allergy.
have you tried one yet?
what did you think?