|sorry i haven’t been blogging daily the last few days.
but, just as you are probably also, i’ve been busy.
whether it’s baking, going to get-togethers, picking up Christmas stuff, or whatever,
just seems like at the end of the day, blogging gets pushed aside.
this week’s goals:
- i need to finish my december daily. (i am a bit behind on that.)
- must to get back to walking on the treadmill each night. (haven’t felt well, and have been busy)
- would like to take down all Christmas stuff. (started this morning)
- must catch up on all laundry & ironing that has been piling up, (no matter how many loads are done each day)
- want to make thank you / Christmas / New Year cards. (wayyy behind on that.)
- desire to organize my scrapbooking space & make room for new stuff. (always more productive when it’s cleaned…plus husband is happier)
- continue to conquer kitchen/dining room. (this morning cleaned out fridge, checking expiration dates and throwing away holiday leftovers) (but i still need to re-organize the pantry)
- and refunds (mostly from normal stuff bought prior to Christmas….shoes that didn’t fit etc.
- somehow enjoy the last week of Christmas break with my son
- get squished. (mammogram tomorrow with mom & sister)
well, that pretty much sums it up.
hope you are recuperating from the holiday craziness.
of course, New Year’s is still on it’s way!!